- 15 years of diverse nursing experience in Cardiology, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
- Current certification in Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society and Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners.
- Earned Associates Degree in Nursing in 2005 from Wayne Community College in Goldsboro, NC.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing in 2012 from Western Governors University
- Masters of Science in Nursing in 2018 from the University of Cincinnati
- Certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner in 2018 from University of Cincinnati
Ms. Garcia is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner who specializes in Gastroenterology. She started her nursing career in 2005. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Western Governors University in 2012, and her Master of Science degree in Nursing from the University of Cincinnati in 2018, and then became a Board certified Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner in 2018. Ms. Garcia has over 15 years of diverse healthcare and nursing experience including Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Nursing Administration and Critical Care. She holds current certifications in both Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support and is a current member of the Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners. Ms. Garcia believes in developing strong relationships, in order to provide personalized care which is tailored to meet each of her patient’s specific needs.
Mon. – Fri.: 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.