- Board Certified in Dermatology
- M.D. from University of Cologne School of Medicine, Germany, in 1992
- Residency in Dermatology, John Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, in 2008
Dr. Clemens Esche is a board-certified dermatologist who has completed his dermatology residency at the Johns Hopkins University Hospital and held Assistant Professor appointments at the Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Esche has received more than 10 academic awards for his pioneering research and has authored more than 70 scientific publications. He serves on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Surgical Dermatology.
- Patients’ Choice Award 2018
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2018
- Most Voted Doctor Silver Award 2017
- DCA Top 100 2016
- National Winner of the Doctors’ Choice Award in 2015
- On-Time Doctor Award 2015
- National Winner of the Doctors’ Choice Award in 2014
- Patients’ Choice Award 2013
- Marquis Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare
- Marquis Who’s Who in America.
Invited keynote speaker:
- 2nd Euro-Global Congress on Melanoma and Skin Diseases, 2017, in London, UK
- 13th International Conference and Exhibition on Cosmetic Dermatology & Hair Care, 2017, in Paris, France
- 2nd International Conference on Aesthetic Medicine & Cosmetology, May 21, 2019, in Tokyo, Japan
Dr Esche treats adult, pediatric and cosmetic patients and specializes in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures with little to zero downtime. Dr. Esche takes a holistic approach to improve the overall appearance as opposed to just focusing on certain lines and wrinkles. Convinced that ‘less is more’ Dr. Esche strives to achieve the most natural results possible.
8:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Wednesday
Located in Suite 123.