Dr. Henry Wicker our General Surgery provider at our Frank Durcan Campus is listening to his patient’s carotid arteries during a pre-operative exam.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- American Medical Association
- M.D. from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA
- Internship in categorical surgery at Howard University Hospitals in Washington, D.C.
- Residency in general Surgery at Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Wicker provides complete surgical care and management for a variety of issues. Common procedures he performs include complex abdominal wall hernia repair and reconstruction, pediatric hernia repair, and skin and soft tissue tumor and infection treatment. He also specializes in less invasive, advanced laparoscopic procedures and uses these techniques to treat disorders in the abdominal organs (gallbladder, stomach, intestine and colon).
Office: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday & Thursday
Surgery: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
Located in Suite 204.