Lorrie Roberts, Audiologist at our T. Stacy Lloyd Campus, is explaining proper maintenance of the patient's hearing aid.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Audiology License – Virginia Department of Health Professions
- Hearing Aid Specialist License – Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
- Bachelor of Science, Speech Pathology and Audiology, West Virginia University
- Master of Science, Audiology, West Virginia University
- Doctorate, Audiology, A. T. Still University of Health Sciences
Dr. Lorrie Roberts has been practicing audiology in Fredericksburg, Virginia since 1997. She specializes in the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing loss in adults and children, tinnitus (noise in the ears), adult hearing aids and tinnitus maskers, and balance disorders, and custom ear molds for hearing protection, swimming, and communication devices.
8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 12:00 pm Friday
Located in Suite 201.