Dr. Waring Trible is examining one of his patient and listening to her chest
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Fellow American College of Physicians
- Fellow American College of Gastroenterology Member
- Undergraduate Degree – Hampden-Sydney College
- Medical Degree – Medical College of Virginia
- Internship & Residency – Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology Fellowship – Medical University of SC
A native of Tappahannock, Virginia, Dr. Trible, is board certified in internal medicine, gastroenterology and hepatology. He enjoys practicing all aspects of community gastroenterology with special emphasis on ERCP, diagnostic EUS, wireless camera examination of the small bowel as well as colonoscopy, upper endoscopy and hemorrhoidal banding. Dr. Trible was active duty in the Navy from 1984-1992 at Naval Hospital San Diego, CA and Naval Hospital Charleston, SC. He spent a year aboard destroyer squadron 17 as it’s general medical officer.
He is a former Chairman of the Medical Society of Virginia Insurance Agency Board of Directors. He has served as President of the Fredericksburg Area Medical Society, Virginia Gastrointestinal Society, and a Board member of the Medical Society of Virginia.
Dr. Trible is married with five wonderful children, three dogs, six horses, and four donkeys. He enjoys fishing, hunting, boating and many other outdoor activities.
Mon.-Fri.: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Located in Suite 202.
Coming soon 2/1/2019
Waring Trible, M.D., FACP, FACG privileges:
Mary Washington Hospital
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Surgi-Center of Central Virginia