8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday
8:30 am -12:00 pm Friday
Our Audiologist specializes in the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus (noise in the ears), and balance disorders. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please call to make an appointment to have your hearing checked.
- Do you have problems understanding conversation or feel like everyone else mumbles when they talk?
- Do you have trouble hearing in restaurants or on the phone?
- Do you get tired from having to concentrate on conversations in order to understand what’s being said?
- Do you have to have people repeat themselves frequently?
- Have you started avoiding or withdrawing from situations out of fear that you won’t be able to hear?
- Do have ringing, buzzing, or any other noise in your ears?
- Do you notice a significant different in your ability to hear in one ear versus the other?
- Do others tell you that you turn the television volume up too high?
- Do you have dizziness or pain in your ears?
Located in Suite 201.