Our priority is to provide all of our customers’ excellent service for all your obstetric and gynecological care needs. Our board certified physicians can help you through all stages of life, from prenatal care to menopause.
Dr. Scott Walker and Dr. Stephanie Galuk have privileges with Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg.
Dr. Donna Wicker has privileges with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center in Spotsylvania.
We provide the following services:
Pregnancy can be an exceptionally rewarding time for women and their families. With all the physical and emotional changes occurring it is important to have knowledgeable and experienced providers helping to guide your prenatal care through to delivery.
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Birth Plans
- Evaluation and Treatment of Infertility
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Late Prenatal Care
- Multiple Gestations
- Natural Childbirth
- Preconception Counseling
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- VBAC’s (Vaginal Births After Cesarean Section)
Complete gynecological care is an essential part of a woman’s overall health. Our providers will work with women to address their specific healthcare needs and provide preventative care options in order to help guarantee optimal health for mothers and their daughters.
- Bladder Health and Continence
- Breast Health
- Contraception Management
- Evaluation and Treatment of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Evaluation and Treatment of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Evaluation and Treatment of Endometriosis
- Evaluation and Treatment of Menstrual Cycle Disorders
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorders and Pelvic Pain
- Evaluation and Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Evaluation and Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
- Genetic Screenings for Cancer and Congenital Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Midlife Transitions
- Osteoporosis Diagnosis and Treatment
- Ovarian Dysfunction, Cysts, or Masses
- Perimenopause and Menopause Management
- Pessary Management
- Reproductive Health
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Vulvar and Vaginal Disorders
- Well Woman Exams
- Abnormal PAP Treatments
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C’s)
- Endometrial Ablation
- Hysterectomies (Robotic Assisted)
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Located in Suite 202 at Hospital Drive Location (T. Stacy Lloyd Campus).
- Located in Suite 203 at Spotsylvania Parkway Location (Frank Durcan Campus).